Hi guys, Many Android Users report that they see the error code “Error retrieving information from server RH-01” (see below image) on their screens when they try to install or update apps from Google Play Store. In fact, RH-01 mostly affects custom ROMs. There is an easy way to fix this problem. However before doing so let try to understand its cause. Although the error says that there is a problem retrieving information.
Solution 1 – Set Correct Date and Time
- Most of the time Error Retrieving Information from Server RH-01 in Google Play Store is caused due to wrong date and time set on your android phone. In short, it might be due to non-agreement date and expired license. This problem is ease solved. Follow the steps:
- Go to Settings-Date and Time.
- Now, check if date and time are correct or not. If not, then turn OFF the Automatic Date and Time feature and set the exact date and time.
- Next, Check if you have set the correct Time Zone too. If not, switch to Manual Mode and look for the time zone of your region.
- Save your changing.
- Most probably, this solution would fix your problem. If not, then follow the below resolutions.
Solution 2 – Restart your Android Device/SmartphoneSometimes, many android errors get fixed by a smooth restart. So, try restarting your phone and see if it helps. If not, then follow the next solution.
Solution 3 – Clear Cache and Data of Google Play Store
Follow the next steps to clear Cache and Data of Google Play Store to Fix Error Retrieving Information from Server RH-01 in Google Play Store:
- First, Go to Settings.
- Next, Click on Application Manager.
- Now, scroll right further to open All tab.
- Now, scroll down and look for Google Play Store app. Click on it.
- Here, you will see three buttons – 1. Force Stop, 2. Clear Cache, and 3. Clear Data. Click on them in the given sequence.
- Now, go back to All Apps list and follow the same steps for Google Service Framework and Download Manager app.
Solution 4 – Re-add your Google Account
If any of the above methods did not work for you, then you can use this last solution to Fix Error Retrieving Information from Server RH-01 in Google Play Store. The last solution involves re-adding your Google Account. Follow the below steps for the same:
- First, Go to Settings.
- Click on Accounts option.
- Now, click on Google option.
- Now, you will see your Google Account. Remove it.
- Now, restart your android device and re-add your Google Account.
Okay, It is all we can help you by now. We hope that "Error retrieving information from server RH-01" in Google Play Store will disturb you no longer. If you have found your own way to manage this problem, you are very welcome to share it with us! We will be very grateful to you!