For those who already understand Android definitely know what Fastboot is in HP Xiaomi. Because this is indeed one of the basic features that exist on the system.
Fastboot at a glance. Fastboot usually comes with an SDK (Software Development Kit) that works similarly to Recovery.
Don't know Recovery yet? Recovery is a basic system that serves to change the software on HP. For example, changing partitions, re-flashing the system, and so on.
It's not necessary to be forced if you still don't understand. Because the most question is, why can HP Xiaomi get into Fastboot?
Causes of Xiaomi Fastboot
The causes can vary. The most often can be due to the following three possibilities:
- Pressing the volume down button when the new HP is turned on
- Fastboot sign-in unexpectedly due to charging issues
- The system is experiencing a (Firmware) error where it cannot load perfectly
Fastboot can happen either intentionally or not. For example by using key combinations. It can be depressed or we want to put pressure on it.
How to Solve Xiaomi Fastboot
At first glance, hp in Fastboot mode may see an error. But that's not the case.
Fastboot is not a malfunction. HP can still be used, as long as the system is still normal.
Here are 3 ways to get out of Xiaomi's HP Fastboot mode:
1. With Power + Volume Key Combination
- When Xiaomi is in Fastboot mode press the Power button + volume down
- Wait until HP restarts
- When the MI logo appears release the button
- Wait until HP finishes loading the system
- Press the Power button for 8 – 10 seconds while hp Xiaomi is in Fastboot mode
- Wait a while for the cell phone to turn off
- After that restart the HP as usual
- Then Fastboot will disappear
2. Using CMD Commands
- USB data cable (Which can detect HP on Computer)
- Computer or Laptop at least Windows 7
- HP Xiaomi already enabled USB Debugging (We assume already)
- Right-click Fastboot ADB File > Then Extract Here
- Go to the Fastboot Folder
- Connect the stuck HP Xiaomi in Fastboot mode with the data cable
- In the Fastboot ADB Folder > Right-click > And Then press Open Command Windows Here
- Will appear Command Prompt > Type fastboot devices > Then Enter
- Then type the fastboot reboot command > Press Enter
- Wait until Xiaomi restart is complete